economically priced tag readers - then these products are for you!!
LK-1030 KEYPAD + PROX READER
||LK-1030 KEYPAD + PROXIMITY READER
||PROX CARDS FOR LK-1030
||PROX TAGS FOR LK-1030
- Stand-alone single door control.
- Used as a card/PIN reader for unlocking the
door or as a switch for arming or disarming the security system.
- Memory retained permanently even after power
- Adding cards, deleting cards, checking card
validity operated through keypad.
- With numeric LED display which makes
- Reader type: Lockout, Card Only, Card plus
PIN, Card or PIN.
- Connection for an indoor unlock push button
- With tamper switch which prevents the case
from breaking by burglars.
- Alam output activated when: the door held
open beyond unlock duration; entry of an incorrect PIN repeated five
- times; the door is forced open; personnel
are under duress.
- With a door bell push button.
- Read range: 15~23cm (thick
& ISO card), 10~15cm (key-tag).
- Cardholder capacity: 8,000
- Frequency: 125 KHz.
- Power supply: DC11-15V
(liner and full wave rectification power).
- Power consumption: 60mA
(stand-by), 110mA (operating).
- Unlock duration: 1~255
- Operating temperature:
- Case dimensions: 85(W) x
125(H) x 22(D)mm.
This entry level tag reader is
ideal for just about any application - office, apartment building, townhouse complex. The TAC I can accomodate up to 400 users, with the
limitation being that individual tags cannot be voided. Memory can be totally cleared, and
TAC l has a single read head,
uses regular Dallas tags, and is supplied with two master programming tags. Power
requirement is 12VDC. Two models are available - standard and industrial.
||TAC-1 READER - EXCL. READ HEAD
||READ-HEAD, INDUSTRIAL - CW 1M
CABLE & PLUG
||READ-HEAD, STANDARD ABS - CW
1M CABLE & PLUG
||DALLAS TAG IN HOLDER